REGULAR MEETING OF COUNCIL TO BE HELD TUESDAY,
1. Call to Order.
2. Adopt Agenda.
3. Approve Minutes.
Minutes of the Regular Meeting of
a) Dr. Jim Dosmann – Humboldt Lung Study;
5. Correspondence Report.
“A” Items Requiring Council Resolution.
a) Cameron Kayter
“B” Items Received For Information Only.
a) Minutes of the REACT Waste Management District Authority
b) FCM – Members’ Advisory; Letter to Prime Minister
Minutes of the Reid-Thompson
Public Library Board Meeting held
Minutes of St. Elizabeth’s
Hospital Advisory Board Meeting held
6. Committee Reports:
Minutes of the Administration,
and Promotion Committee Meeting held
Minutes of the Leisure Services
Committee Meeting held
7. City Commissioner’s Report.
8. Financial Statements.
Accounts Payable for the period
b) Bank Reconciliation for the month of December, 2002.
Revenue and Expenditure
Statement for the period ending
a) Bylaw No. 03/2003 – Amendment to Zoning Bylaw
10. Unfinished Business.
a) Report from Leisure Services Director – Sound System at Pool
11. New Business.
A. 2003 Appointments to Boards and Committees:
Reid-Thompson Public Library Board
1) Beverly Weyland – Resigned
2) Margaret Langevin - Resigned
3) Wendy Burton – Remain on Board
4) Heather Andre – Remain on Board
5) Cathy Nickel – Remain on Board
6) Lesley Nordick – Remain on Board
7) Sandi Dunne – New member to be appointed.
8) Council Representative – Darlene Cash
a) Term expires
1) Al Hingley – Remain on Board
2) Miriam Spenrath – Remain on Board
3) Ed Novecosky – Remain on Board
4) Louise Mueller – Resigned
5) Carol Oleksyn – New member to be appointed.
Term to Expire
1) Ron Bell
2) Laura Grant
3) Council Representative – Jack Tuchscherer
1) Carolyn Galka – Remain on Board
2) Rick Howse – Remain on Board
3) Raphael Merkosky – Remain on Board
4) Eileen Germaine – Remain on Board
5) Wayne Andre – Remain on Board
6) Council Representative – Jerry Weyland
Council is to appoint half of the board for a one-year term and the other half
to a two-year term as requested by the Authority.
Notes/Reminders Available for Council Perusal: